My PLAYLIST in Progress


11 April 2007

Sigh of Relief

Let me say that I am ENTIRELY relieved that the true father of the late Anna Nicole's baby has been scientifically determined. I have been so exhausted from daily TV-watching to see if the results were in.... I have a divot in my thumb from channel surfing where the divot from my Nintendo thumb used to be!

HA! If you believed any of that you deserve to be fooled! And for those of my friends, I apologize for the momentary drop in the level of respect you have for me. But seriously, I AM glad its over cos maybe now people will shut up about it. It made the BBC World news, for crying out loud. Is that really news?! NO! Grrrr!

Anyway, my cousin gave birth to her second child on Friday 06 April. The new one's name is Emily Myong, and mom and baby are doing well! And in other family baby news, my sister Stephanie found out that she is having a girl (and found out on her birhtday, no less!) What a birthday gift, huh?

Well, just thought I'd get back into the Blogging habit. That's all for now!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats to Steph and your cousin!

I know I am so weary of the same stories being trampled to death in the news, it's nice to have it sorted. It's not like we're facing a major nuclear threat or anything...