My PLAYLIST in Progress


14 February 2007

Valentine's Day

Um, yeah... So it's Valentine's Day again. And I say the same thing year after year to the schmuk's running around like mad buying flowers, chocolates and cards : why wait for Valentine's Day? There are 364 other days in the year to show your love (or lust, if that's all you can pathetically care for). Okay, so I say it to myself, not aloud. But I wish I could've shouted it to the guy last night arguing with me over how unwell his bouquet looked. He was in a terrible hurry to buy a premade, grocery store bouquet that was obviously past its prime.... NOT MY FAULT! Ya know this day is coming, why wait until the last minute?! Grrrrr!!!!! You can say I LOVE YOU evey day, and should. Don't save it all up for one day! Sheesh!

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Mom!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy V-Day, honey!

One nice thing about Valentine's Day in the States is that though there's a heavy emphasis on the love, it's a little bit for everyone! ;-)